If Software outstanding does not match with the app then this issue can be resolved.
This issue appears when the user maintains secondary billing in the software and the other cash effect is cannot be enabled or disabled in app setup.
In order to resolve this issue, the user will follow the below steps:
1. Go to Masters > Shop QRID & eBusiness. Press Enter.
2. An ebusiness setup window will appear. Click on 'Control Setup'.
3. Then, again an ebusiness setup window will appear. In 'Other Cash Effect on App' option, the user will select "Yes/No" according to the requirement.
4. Now click on 'Save'.
5. An alert of 'Update on server' window will appear. Click on 'Yes'.
6. Now, the user will received a OTP number on his/her Registered mail id & mobile number.
7. Enter OTP number and click on 'Ok' to save the changes.
After following the above steps, the user needs to sync data in app.