OVERVIEW OF SALARY SLIPS IN HRXPERT PAYROLL SOFTWARE
PROCESS TO VIEW SALARY SLIPS IN HRXPERT PAYROLL SOFTWARE
A window of 'Salary Slips' will appear where the employer will:
1. Month & Year: Select the Month and Year of which the employer needs to view the Salary Slip.
2. Grade: Select the Grade of that particular employee's grade whose salary slip needs to be viewed.
3. Branch: Select the Branch.
4. Department: Then Select the Department.
5. Include Employees: Here, “Who left organization in the month above” means if the employer requires to include that month should also be shown on the salary slip in which if any employee has left an organization then tick the box here.
Similarly, “Who were absent for entire month” means if the employer needs to include those employees who were absent for the whole month then tick the box here.
6. Include: Here, if the employer needs to include “Over-Time Amount” or not. Suppose, tick the box of “Over-Time Amount” here.
As the employer will tick the check box then a box of “Exclude OT Rate/ Hour” gets enabled asking if employer needs to exclude OT Rate/Hour on salary slip or not. So, for now let it be untick as the employer doesn’t want to exclude.
7. Slip Format: This means that in which format the employer needs to view the Salary Slip. Here, 5 formats are being mentioned. Select that particular format in which the salary slip needs to be viewed. For now, keep it as 'Default'.
8. Slip With: “Slip With” means that whether the employer needs to view the Default Slip or with Arrear. So, for now keep it 'Default' only.
PROCESS TO VIEW SALARY SLIP WITH ARREAR IN HRXPERT PAYROLL SOFTWARE
So, in this way the employer can view the salary slip.
PROCESS TO E-MAIL SALARY SLIP IN HRXPERT PAYROLL SOFTWARE