In Marg Software the user can easily delete the selected bill but if user wants to ban the delete power of selected user then it can be resolved easily.
In order to ban only Delete Power for User, the user needs to follow the below steps:
By following the above steps, the user can ban 'Delete Power' option for user.
1. Go to Masters > Passwords & Powers > Operator's.
2. A 'Password & Authority' window will appear. Select the user to whom the permission is to be given.
3. A 'Powers' window will appear. Select ‘Search in all’.
4. A 'Powers' window will appear. Search ‘Data Entry’ and click on ‘Accept’.
5. A 'Data Entry' window will appear > In ‘Current Year Data Entry’ the user will set ‘Entry & Amendment’.
6. Press 'ESC' key twice and then click on ‘Yes’ to save the changes.
7. Again press 'ESC' key and then click on 'Yes'.
8. From the main window, the user will press 'Ctrl+U' key and then enter the user Id and password.
9. Then keep pressing enter.